Nick is a project manager at Engel Burman, specializing in major renovations of existing buildings purchased in NYC. Nick works closely with all sections of NYC’s municipalities, including local law 11 work and Landmark restorations. Nick is hands on with field decisions required by architects, engineers and subcontractors. Nick supervises and manages all phases of the project and is more of an infield manager. He also has many years of hospital renovation work and high-end residential projects from Manhattan to Montauk. Nick donates most of his time and efforts with fundraising and construction projects to East End Disabilities; who provides much needed services and housing to the east end’s special needs community. He is correctly directing EBC’s total renovation, interior and exterior, at the NYC West End Landmarks Senior living project.
A few previous projects include:
- Major demolition and renovation at Stony Brook University Hospital, NY. Built state of the art heart center, rooftop mechanical rooms, four story courtyard elevator and renovated three patient floors with hospital in full operation.
- Major demolition and total renovation of high-end, residential building, including $52.3 Million Penthouse.
- Walker Tower Building. Chelsea, N.Y.
- Major demolition and total renovation of landmark, high-end, residential building. 823 Park Avenue. Park Avenue, N.Y.
- Delivered complex, $210 million project, resulting in additional Penthouse project. Received character commendation letter from Penthouse owner.
- Major demolition and renovation of occupied Habitat Hotel/ residential building. 57th Street and Lexington Avenue, N.Y.
- Demolition of two-story factory and construction of Neil Toyota used car dealership. Lynbrook, NY
- Received letter of acclamation from Lynbrook building department Superintendent.
- Total renovation of Boca Rio Country Club. Boca Raton, Fla. Project received AIA award.